You are not logged in.

#1 2010-03-30 19:23:18

Bangsadrengur

Rtorrent: Move on finished upload

Hi there.

I was wondering if anyone has set rtorrent so that it moves files not on completed download but on completed upload. I have my config set up so that it removes torrents from the client at a set ratio and that's when I would like the file to be moved as well from my /.Unfinished folder to my /Finished folder.

This is my first post so slap me silly if I'm doing it wrong smile

#2 2010-03-30 20:40:24

Daenyth
Forum Fellow

Re: Rtorrent: Move on finished upload

The rtorrent website has examples of such things iirc

#3 2010-03-30 21:58:56

brenix

Taken from the rTorrent common tasks..

"Move completed torrents
When the torrent finishes, it executes "mv <base_path> ~/Download/" and then sets the destination directory to "~/Download/". (0.8.4+)"

Add this to your .rtorrentrc

system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,~/Download/;d.set_directory=~/Download/"

#4 2010-03-30 22:08:46

Bangsadrengur

brenix wrote:

Taken from the rTorrent common tasks..

"Move completed torrents
When the torrent finishes, it executes "mv <base_path> ~/Download/" and then sets the destination directory to "~/Download/". (0.8.4+)"

Add this to your .rtorrentrc

system.method.set_key = event.download.finished,move_complete,"execute=mv,-u,$d.get_base_path=,~/Download/;d.set_directory=~/Download/"

Yeah I got that one up and working, no problem. But that moves my files when the download completes, I want them to move when they've been downloaded 'and' uploaded up to a certain ratio.

Board footer