You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-26 22:33:30

Sniffer

Samba Share Problem

Hi Arch users,

I'm with a problem, my network is a Windows 2008 domain and i have a Arch Server for Backup, The BIG problem it's sometimes works perfectly and after 5 minutes it appears this error on my Windows machines when pushing \\archserver

xx.xx.xx.xx is not setup to establish a connection on port "File and Print Sharing (SMB)"

I have tried Debian as well and same error....can't understand in one minute i can access and on the other minute in the same machine get this error message......

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Sniff.

#2 2010-10-26 22:56:08

Sniffer

Re: Samba Share Problem

Sniffer wrote:

Hi Arch users,

I'm with a problem, my network is a Windows 2008 domain and i have a Arch Server for Backup, The BIG problem it's sometimes works perfectly and after 5 minutes it appears this error on my Windows machines when pushing \\archserver

xx.xx.xx.xx is not setup to establish a connection on port "File and Print Sharing (SMB)"

I have tried Debian as well and same error....can't understand in one minute i can access and on the other minute in the same machine get this error message......

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Sniff.

Forget IT

FTMG Was blocking the way...even so...only sometimes...... it was taking some time to consider the access spoofed...M$

Board footer