You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-11 08:12:46

Gruntz

CentOS Ldap, authentication, password expiration time.

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with the CentOS Ldap server. I have set such server for central authentication, and I have a password policy. Everything was fine, since two days ago. I noticed that when a user change it`s password, the expiration date of the password is set to 1970 year. Is there some kind of problem with the eyar 2011? Everything was working fine befor.

I will ask in the centos forum, but I wanted to ask in my favorite forum first smile

Regards.

#2 2011-01-11 08:35:21

ngoonee
Forum Fellow

Re: CentOS Ldap, authentication, password expiration time.

Gruntz wrote:

I will ask in the centos forum, but I wanted to ask in my favorite forum first smile

Go and do so, and please do not ask CentOS-related (or other OS related) questions here again.

Allan-Volunteer on the (topic being discussed) mailn lists. You never get the people who matters attention on the forums.
jasonwryan-Installing Arch is a measure of your literacy. Maintaining Arch is a measure of your diligence. Contributing to Arch is a measure of your competence.
Griemak-Bleeding edge, not bleeding flat. Edge denotes falls will occur from time to time. Bring your own parachute.

Board footer