You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-13 18:04:28

masterkoppa

VPN Access

I have a very peculiar problem with a VPN network I'm trying to Implement. I currently have two network devices inside a Domain. I have succesfully made a PPTP to connect to these devices from the outside world. But I don't want to setup the VPN every single time I just want to access these computers.
Would it be posible that a server I could setup foward throught a web browser to the webinterfaces in these devices.

For example:

Currently to Access the devices I join the VPN and type in Firefox their local IP Adrresses. Then I can access them.

What I want to do is go to any computer and just type an address(from a domain name I already own and they have a static IP) for each of the devices. Would this be posible using a pair of archlinux Virtual Servers? What do I need to do for this to work?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Masterkoppa

Note: Im currently planing on changing from a PPTP to OpenVPN or any other method that could get this working.

Last edited by masterkoppa (2009-08-13 18:07:29)

#2 2009-08-13 22:59:07

fukawi2
Ex-Administratorino
Website

Re: VPN Access

More information required about how the 2 network devices are connected to the internet. I'm guessing a modem/router with a "standard" LAN behind it and they're directly connected to the modem/router?

Board footer