You are not logged in.
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03
јан 05 09:51:14 ivan-linux kernel: snd_hda_intel 0000:26:00.1: spurious response 0x0:0x0, last cmd=0x5f2f03I had this kind of error in journal in all Linuxes I tried on this mboard. I have Realtek sound chip and Nvidia GPU (I use realtek for sound). Sound is working ok, no problems.
Last edited by maboleth (2020-01-06 10:24:12)
Offline
https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bu … issues/112 - second comment
Offline
Oh well, so to leave it as is? That post is from 2012, while this is not technically a bug, someone would think they fixed it from appearing.
Last edited by maboleth (2020-01-05 15:06:26)
Offline
There's a solution here.
Offline
There's a solution here.
options snd_hda_intel probe_only=0,1That option in modprobe.d makes my sound totally off.
However, when I put probe_only=1 instead of "0,1", it works.
But what I just did there? I don't want to mess something deeper than just having trivial error messages in the journal.
Last edited by maboleth (2020-01-05 21:59:58)
Offline
You disable loading of the HDMI codec for the hdmi card. Read, you won't get HDMI audio but also hide the warning.
Offline
^ Alright, thanks, I'm not using it anyway, it's reserved for Nintendo Switch. :-)
I was confused because both Nvidia (hdmi) and Realtek used the same driver snd_hda_intel, so I wondered how it knew which of these to turn off.
Last edited by maboleth (2020-01-06 10:25:35)
Offline