You are not logged in.

#26 2010-09-23 23:01:21

karol
Archivist

Re: [Solved]Flashplayer doesn't work after new update.

SkyTod wrote:

I shall try to reinstall flashplayer without any browser is on.

Either that or you need to restart your browser.

OK, let's do that again, this time properly.

#27 2010-09-23 23:10:10

SkyTod

karol wrote:

Can you keep a secret? Well, here it is: I'm no master, unless you want to poke fun at me - if you want a good laugh, then I understand why you're calling me master :-)

You were very helpful, so You can be one. Just for fun. My brain is confused(I have 2 a.m. at my watch), so forgive me for partial silly thread and for my bad English, master :-)

karol wrote:

Either that or you need to restart your browser.

I really don't think so. It doesn't explain why seamonkey doesn't work till today for a long time.

karol wrote:

OK, master, I shall. Thank you for making it clear.

#28 2010-09-24 03:25:15

Inxsible
Forum Fellow

SkyTod wrote:
Inxsible wrote:

The fact that flash works with every other browser and even with another user means that the problem is your configuration of firefox and not flash.

I'm thinking You are wrong. That damned flash can't work  with firefox configuration correctly.

How do you know that? Flash works perfectly well with my Firefox, so I think you are wrong when you say that it doesn't work.

You yourself mentioned that flash worked with firefox when you used a different profile. so you are contradicting yourself.

Forum Rules

There's no such thing as a stupid question, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots !

#29 2010-09-24 08:04:47

SkyTod

Inxsible wrote:

You yourself mentioned that flash worked with firefox when you used a different profile. so you are contradicting yourself.

Everything happens too fast, so I may be wrong. But as I wrote the trouble has very specifically solution and unpredictable. So I believe that flash has this issue inside. Because I had updated many applications during they were running, and after restarting it worked fine.

#30 2010-09-24 10:48:40

SkyTod

karol wrote:

I did it properly and I'm going to report. Firefox works too buggy from all profiles with new version. Other browsers works fine. Maybe somebody has one more idea — I'll be grateful for it. I am going to test that more and more.

Board footer